Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1943)
Iram I.
McInally Crescent, Falkirk
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Skin type: combination/oily, acne-prone

This has turned out to be my holy grail foundation for events and special occasions. The coverage is unparalleled – it will literally cover every single flaw. You need to wear a full face of makeup with it otherwise it can look mask-like.

KVD Lock-It Tattoo foundation can get cakey if you have dry patches so make sure to moisture well and exfoliate regularly. 9 times out of 10 I have a smooth and flawless complexion when I use this foundation!
Leisha C.
Hunger hill, Bolton
Best foundation ever!!🌎 Mega full coverage. I have a lot of freckles, but due to the consistency being so thick it really covers them all seamlessly. I find it very hydrating although it dries to a perfect stage of matte which I love as I have oily skin. I don’t think I have ever really used a foundation that lives up to the standards of lasting all day. I wouldn’t personally wear this everyday as it is very heavy and will probably cause break outs. Overall, one of my favourite foundations ever.⚡️
Ruth S.
Doral, FL
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
I love Kat von D is one of my favorite brands in the market, this base was crazy to try it so when I bought it I was very excited to see how I was going to go with it. to start packaging very characteristic of them I really love it looks very fancy. the coverage of this base is excellent with a single layer could get a look not so loaded to cover the imperfections that you have on the face and as this base is full coverage can be built to a much higher coverage and remains excellent, it is not heavy , it is not cut and after hours the makeup remains very well.
Desiree S.
Bradford, ON
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I received this in a VoxBox from Influenster and I am usually in love with the products they let me test for them. However I just can’t quite say I love this one. My skin looks great without any foundation on it so I figured it would look even better with this! However all I noticed after using it was that it pronounced flaws in my skin that I didn’t even know I had! Wrinkles, dry spots, pores. It just seemed to make my skins appearance all around worse. I tried to use both with a primer and without and had the same result both times. As much as I wanted to love it, especially for the price, I just couldn’t.
Steph S.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Amazing amazing amazing. Such good coverage and SO MANY SHADES. I’m super pale and its so hard to find a foundation where I don’t look like a ghost or a satsuma and this is just perfect. Not pricey compared to most brands and lasts ages. Love it
Aisling F.
Newry
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
Highly pigmented and beautiful Matte finish with this foundation! It's a thick creamy foundation so not much product is required to cover the whole face. This is a very full coverage foundation and it does not move all day, it's one of the best full coverage foundations on the market right now! The pricing is fair to the quality of this product! This foundation does not oxidase and there is loads of shades for everyone! The way foundation on the market for people searching for full coverage!
teddy m.
Okay okay I love this product from the packaging to the actual foundation. Not only does it look great on my dressing table the product it's self is fantastic. It is full coverage and if you don't like it full coverage you can mix it with a different foundation. The reason I love lock it foundation is because I see it does not move on my face and you don't even need fixer! As it locks so fast to face its a good idea to contour straight away. What's more it is a great price, a lot of product. Worth every penny!!!
chloe l.
Littlehampton, Littlehampton
My absolute holy trail foundation for oily skin!! Covers everything from dark circles, acne scaring, blemishes!has an impressive shade range even for the palest of skin tones. Doesn't make you shiny or oily looking either throughout the day. It stays put all day long! And a small amount goes a long way work fast with it though as it dries quickly! Best applied with a beauty blender. My clients love it
Desiree C.
This is a great foundation if you want super full coverage. I use this for special events and on days I want to have a really long-lasting makeup. A small amount goes a long way and makes your skin look flawless. You must be careful to get your exact tone, if not you will look like a clown. Hope this review helps. xx
Laura K.
Pontarddulais , Swansea
This foundation is great. Wide range of colours which is fantastic. A little bit goes along way so it’s longlasting and lasts well throughout the day. Excellent coverage. My only worry is the little cap that covers the pump. As it’s wuite small I always feel I may lose it. I know some people don’t keep the cap but I like to. Really like this product x
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon