Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Rita J.
Hamilton, ON
I received this in a voxbox and I do think it is a great foundation! just not for my skin type. It does what it claims to do, the coverage is amazing and it is very long lasting, however it is a matte foundation and I have dry skin which is not a good combination. I would highly recommend this to anyone with normal to oily skin.
Emma-Louise F.
Wasn't disappointed when I bought this foundation... well apart from choosing the wrong shade but nothing a bit of fake tan can't fix, this is my go to foundation for any special occasions or nights out, it stays on all night, it isn't drying and it doesn't sink into your pores.
Jodie M.
Manchester
Although I've only tried this foundation once it is by far the best foundation I've ever wore the coverage of this foundation is absolutely unbelievable i would honestly love to own this foundation my only fault on this would be the price it is quite expensive but worth the price
tam❤ g.
Sudbury, ON
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I was very disappointed in this product as it did not work for me .
Its very full coverage but heavy and got cakey around the nose and smile like. As it did cover my acne good it did nothing for smoothing it over it emphasized everything my pores , texture acne and fine lines.
sahara C.
bunbury
WOW! Is pretty much all I can say, this foundation is incredible, extremely full coverage, it is a thick foundation, you can definitely see that you are wearing makeup when you wear this, but I love it, it is perfect I just wish I got the right colour, I got a shade too light:(
Nicole C.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I love this foundation! I have a combination of dry but oily skin in the same areas (if that makes sense?) and this foundation was full coverage and didn’t show any dry skin, but it did make my skin a bit more oily in the places that it was oily already which I try to avoid :(
Amanda K.
This is SUPER full coverage! It covers everything, and there are so many shades and matching concealers! It's $42, and lasts a long time. One thing I find with this foundation is that it is sticky, and doesn't always dry down to my skin. It blends out easily, and lasts all day.
Suhaymah H.
birmingham
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
I absolute live for this foundation. Bought this at Debenhams for £27 and i recon it’s worth the money. Because I have dry skin this was perfect for me without wearing any sort of translucent powder. Also you would need little product to result in a full coverage face. You could also use this product for other reasons such as covering tattoos etc.. overall I would recommend this product as it’s one of the cheapest yet most sufficient foundations out there that is also branded. Thanks if you have any questions please ask xx
Anthony S.
Perfect for the very oily skin types, but definitely wouldn’t work for anyone with even the slightest bit of dry skin. It’s dries very matte, but the coverage is excellent (a medium to near-full) and would work well for most people at covering uneven tone and discolouration.
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
Review for: Other more...

Recently decided to try a new foundation as the one I bought in the summer was no longer light enough to match my skin tone, I found this foundation to be lightweight and comfortable for me and provided the full coverage I was hoping to get I would definitely recommend this foundation to others
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.