Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19893)
Media (1911)
kaylee s.
Las Vegas
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Amazing coverage, blends great, not very pricey for the amount of product you get. dries matte every with oily skin. very light feeling on the skin while giving a perfect clear skin look at the same time.
Elizabeth M.
Sweet Springs, mo
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: KAT VON D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation Light 49 more...
This foundation is absolutely amazing! It has the best coverage out of any of the other foundations I've used and it doesn't look caked on when applied correctly. This is my have to have!
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
Definitely one of my top 3 foundations! I love the coverage this has. Gives me a flawless look. Covers all imperfections. Keeps my skin from getting oily. Great for a night out.
Ashley O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
AMAZING, full coverage and feels light.. I do not even need concealor and a little goes a long way. I have normal skin with  oilness around my nose btw:) No cons so far just a very happy person who will be rebuying. RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
Jenny V.
It's very creamy and a little heavy, easy to make cakey if you're not careful. It's long wear and hardly gets oily. Also comes in many shades and keeps its matte finish all day.
Jordyn L.
Best full coverage foundation out there with the new color selection in the new shades it seems to fit every skin tone this coveres everything can be worn with or without powder
Krissy M.
I really wanted to love this product. I was so excited about trying it, and was very disappointed once I did. This foundation felt soooo heavy, would not blend into my skin, and made me breakout terribly.
🅰rin E.
Monticello
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Love it. Best foundation I have used in forever. Awesome coverage, doesn’t go on streaky. Good for combination skin and lasts all day! Very lightweight and highly recommended! I would 100% buy this again!
member-9b039
When first applied this foundation looks nice, but after a couple hours it's quite less than "lock it" foundation. On my oily skin this foundation breaks apart separates and falls into all the wrong lines, it settles into pores, all and all it's not a good foundation, don't buy it!
starring s.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.