Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1911)
Kayleigh A.
Hubberston, Milford Haven
HATED this foundation! It was crazy drying on my skin, showed up dry patches I didn’t even have! I will say, the shade choice is amazing, especially for ultra pale girls! If you are crazy oily, this might just turn out to be your holy grail! But if you’re only slightly oily, this will still be your enemy!
Alexandra M.
Amazing foundation. Extreme coverage though. So perfect if you love and need high coverage. You dont really have to set this foundation it sets to a matte finish. If you are like me and dont need too much coverage you can get away with using just a little bit and the bottle will last you so long.
Sigrún Á.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is super high coverage and feels heavy on the skin. It's extremely matte. It lasts for quite a long time on the skin. I used up a whole bottle, but I will not be repurchasing it. I would recommend it for oily skin and especially for those who need and/or want higher coverage.
Marie-Claire C.
Ormskirk
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation covers everything. It goes on smoothly and spreads easily with a makeup brush or sponge. It has a lightly dewy finish on my skin but I am oil so it might be matte on normal skin types. It feels quite heavy on the skin but it sets and stays all night, I would definitely buy again.
Mariah G.
Sault Ste, ON
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
love this foundation! goes on smoothly and you don’t need very much! my bottle lasts me a good 6-8 months before i need to purchase a new one again! matte finish , and would 100% buy again!
BillieJo M.
Very thick and the smell isn't great either! Can sit well on the skin if you set it correctly. Good coverage but feels heavy throughout the day which isn't the best. Products sit well on top of the foundation.
Alexandra C.
Sintra/Colares
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Omg!I really love this foundation!i think i bought it 5-6 mounths ago and it was the first time that i used it,but i was só impressed ,this foundation is full coverage and when i used it it covered all my imperfection that i have.
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is a very must have item in your bag because it really covers your face with that mattifying flawless finish look and it does not leave my face sticky and it lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face.
Caoimhe R.
I’m not a big fan of this foundation. The coverage is okay and it is very hard to blend. It doesn’t do the most for my skin. I gave it three stars however as it does have a long wear time.
yasmins b.
I recently purchased this foundation and I loooooveeeee it!! It’s very full coverage you literally need one pump and it will cover your whole face! It reminds me a lot of Huda Beauty’s Faux Filter Foundation it has that same consistency and texture Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.