Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Media (1969)
Emily M.
Brandon, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
this was a good foundation! i have not repurchased and i probably will not due to the fact that i thought it felt a little too heavy for me and it was extremely full coverage. it’s also very expensive but the coverage (if you’re looking for full coverage) is amazing.
sid Y.
Leander, TX
Smooths out my skin tone very well and very full coverage. A thicker formula, so go lightly. Definitely a buildable foundation. I would recommend it for oily skin because it’s so full coverage. Definitely would buy this again.
Kathleen D.
Danbury, CT
This has been a long staple in my theater arsenal as a very thick foundation that does the trick for concealing my blemishes onstage. I've had a lot of compliments about my skin while wearing this on my face, even onstage.
Carrie B.
Walla Walla , WA
This is the best foundation I’ve ever used!! I can’t believe how much I LOVE Kat Von Ds line. It’s all vegan and that’s a big A+ for me! It really hides everything..
Emily C.
Boston, MA
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This foundation is extremely heavy and uncomfortable on the face. As it claims to be full coverage, it sure meets the standards for someone in need of the most coverage they could get; perhaps one could get away without concealer.

I did not enjoy many things about this foundation, such as: smell, application, thick, etc. It was a very interesting smell...I've tried the lock it concealer and it did not smell anywhere similar to this. It is difficult to apply the foundation due to the thickness of the foundation. I love using beauty benders for all of my foundations and it was hard to use one this time around -- must use a brush. Additionally, people with dry skin should stay away from this foundation because the product will cling on to your dry patches.

I would not repurchase!
Eros T.
Los Angeles
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
Honestly the best foundation for a girls night!! It’s the perfect matte finish and full coverage! It’s super easy to apply and it smells so good! This foundation last thru a couple of shots and dace battles! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Paola G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encantó demasiado esta base, cubre muchísimo todas las imperfecciones, acne, etc, resistente al sudor y dura todo el dia
Caroline H.
Columbia
Extremely thick formula. I used first when my acne was bad but once cleared, the formula was too thick for every day use. Great for full coverage but very sticky and thick to apply
jordyn d.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this through Influenster and LOVE it!! It has great coverage, matte finish, and nice lasting power.
e l.
San Antonio
I have a total love late relationship with this foundation. FULL coverage. Beautiful matte finish. Lasts forever because a little goes a long way. My only complaint is that it dries out my skin causing breakouts 😭
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon