Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19871)
Media (1908)
Lauren m.
Got this complementary in the kat von d influenster box and am in love, a little goes such a long way and looks natural and is buildable !! Such a versatile foundation for a little everyday coverage to full coverage and glam makeup ! I love love love this and will for-sure continue using and will for-sure be re purchasing this when I run out!
Aysha S.
Hamilton
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I hated this product. It was such a letdown for me because I heard such good reviews about it. If you have dry-ish skin stay away from this product as it will make you look flaky. I also didn’t like how the product built up on the spout making it pretty messy. The coverage was very full which I did love other than that it wasn’t a foundation for me.
Gabriela V.
Doral, FL
Esta base es increíble, cubre lo que sea, dura horas intacta en la piel, te deja un acabado mate sin ser acartonada, el único contra es que hay que trabajarla rápido porque se seca
Salma E.
Tangier
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Thiss foundation is just AMAZINGGGGG !! It gives you  a super high coverage it is good for all skin types i definitely recommend it because i have use it many times and i would totally buy it again ! This is one of the best foundations in Sephora ! I love it
Laura G.
Rushden, Northants
I struggle to find a foundation that doesn't move or come off during the day. But I've found this really does stay put and has a fair amount of shades to suit most skin types.

It's vegan and cruelty free which is something I always look for in my products.

My only gripe is the price. It's very expensive and is a bit you have to consider.
Carys H.
newport
Review for: Other more...
Such a beautiful finish foundation packed with unlimited amount of coverage! Such a long lasting foundation with many amounts of colour choices! The packaging is attractive and has been made to high expectations as to it is absolutely stunning! Quite expensive for a foundation but it is worth it because it’s very easy to work with and blend with! I would recommend!!❤️
Kassandra D.
St Thomas, ON
This is the best full coverage foundation I have ever used. When it claims to have full coverage it is not kidding! This will make your skin look absolutely flawless and blends out like a dream! Best part is this didn't make me look cakey at all. If you have dry skin I would recommend using a heavy moisturizer or oil underneath though!
Zoe A.
Edmonton, AB
This is hands down the best foundation I’ve ever used. It’s so full coverage that I don’t even need to put any extra concealer on blemishes, and it doesn’t move around or oxidize during the day. The bottle it comes in is also great, the pump makes sure you get every single last drop out of the bottle before you have to buy a new one.
Jessica C.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This product ticks all the boxes if you're looking for a matte finish, it blends with the skin really well and has a large variety of skin tones and undertones to go with. Plus, it's cruelty free and vegan (As are most of Kat Von D's products). The only issue is the initial scent of the product- but once it's on its unoticable.
Shawni M.
Cambuslang, Glasgow
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Initially really hopeful with this foundation. Complete coverage, but throughout the day my skin normally very oily was very dry and my skin started to flake and show dry spots. Need a little more hydration
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.