Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19916)
Media (1915)
Angelique K.
Perth
I was actually tricked into buying this foundation. It was not even in my shade! However, the coverage was really good and i did end up buying it again. Only downside to the formula is that it dries really quickly.
Dakota R.
Stoke-on-Trent
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is my favourite foundation, it has amazing full coverage and hides all of my imperfections. It doesn’t come off my face either which is a problem I have with lot of foundation. I really recommend this product.
Heather S.
I have read so many reviews stating that this foundation is the best about and I honestly don't see it. It has amazing coverage but it is too yellow on my skin and is not as long lasting as I would like it to be
Marisol S.
Whittier
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I like this foundation because of the full coverage. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation this is a good one, but it made my face look cakey a few hours later and it also made my face a little greasy. Although I have dry skin? Which was weird. I only bought it once and never bought it again. It was not the best but it does cover imperfections. It is okay I do but then I do not recommend it. There are better ones out there.
Ty C.
Very much like the lock it concealer the formula is on the thick side. It covers everything from discolouration, scars and acne . Downfall is it does not last all day if you have combo or oily skin will eventually start to wear off or crease if you have smile lines. Other then that is a great full coverage foundation that just needs to be set with a good powder and have a good base/primer to avoid the creasing.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dana H.
Bowmanville
I had high hopes for this product :( but it did not do me well. I heard nothing but great things about it so I went for it! It left my skin feeling so dehydrated and a throughout the day started to separate :(
Teresa N.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
If this foundation is created to cover up tattoos then it’s good enough for me! I love this full coverage foundation on days when I need a flawless look. I wore it to my job interview and the interviewee complimented my skin (yassss I got the job). I apply this with a beauty blender and a brush, depending what’s more convenient to me at the time. The foundation applies smoothly and easily without any streaks.
Ylenia C.
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I never bought it, but they applied it to me in a photo session and I noticed a base of makeup that was too heavy. You could tell it was not that light or comfortable to wear.

nunca le compre, pero me la aplicaron en una sesión de fotos y notaba una base de maquillaje demasiado pesada se notaba mucho que la llevabas no es nada ligera.

Madison F.
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This is my go to foundation. I have been using this product for years and love it! It is full coverage and does a good job at hiding my redness/acne scars. It does feel heavy on the skin so be cautious but applying it with a beauty sponge helps and be sure to set this product! This is a perfect foundation for a night out but since it is a thick consistency it may not be an everyday foundation for most.
Nadine U.
Kitchener
This foundation is definitely a quality product however the foundation is very thick and cakey. If I have dry skin it makes it more noticeable. I usually mix this product with face lotion and apply lightly.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.