Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1911)
Nadine U.
Kitchener
This foundation is definitely a quality product however the foundation is very thick and cakey. If I have dry skin it makes it more noticeable. I usually mix this product with face lotion and apply lightly.
Nina Q.
Olton , Solihull
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Iv yet to use the one I purchased as when the girl on the counter applied it I felt it looked thick and cakey
Could be the way she applied it
However does cover all imperfections well and I would buy again I love Kat Von d
Sara L.
Westholme, BC
This product was recommended for me at Sephore and I love it. I was looking for full coverage for my wedding and it lasted all day in the heat without looking greasy and gave my acne scared skin Perfection
Nicole H.
BEST. FOUNDATION. EVER. The shade range is a dream, the coverage is the best I ever had in a foundation and it makes me so happy to see that it’s vegan as well. Absolutely adore this product + packaging!!
Shakara C.
Gander, NL
I spent a lot more money on this than I had hoped, and it wasn't even that great. It was way too heavy on my face and left it feeling dry and looking streaky. Will not be buying again any time soon.
Victoria C.
Oshawa, ON
I love the Kat von D brand but I HATE this foundation. It’s almost like putting concrete on your face. It is very very heavy and a very full coverage. However, it smells great and has a lot in the bottle.
Emily L.
Emily
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
My first impressions of this foundation were amazing. Very full coverage and the rest of my makeup, especially powders, seemed to go on flawlessly. Throughout the day I seemed to get quite oily though which is normal for me but this foundation didn’t reduce the amount my face became oily compared to normal drugstore foundation. It also didn’t transfer or move around once set though and I became addicted to choosing this foundation to wear out. would definitely purchase again!!✨
Phoebe B.
Walsall
I would only recommend this foundation to people that have oily skin. I have dry skin and it doesn’t really go with me. The smell of this product is really strong and it is a bit of putting in my opinion
Rebecca A.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I purchased this while visiting Toronto at a Sephora and at first I felt the formula was too thick but that was before i discovered a beauty sponge. lol It covers everything and goes on smooth. I only use this on special occasions as I don't feel I need that much coverage for daily life. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne, freckles or scars if you are trying to find something that covers them flawlessly.
Michelle W.
Burton on Trent
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Great colour options and nice foundation. I have combination skin and seems to work well for me. Love the packaging it's so stylish and looks more expensive than it's price tag. Would recommend to others
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.