Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Carley A.
Awesome full coverage foundation. Took off one star because it can be a little cakey
Shellane Z.
Oily dry combination of normal skin this is holly grail for if you want to be matted
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
This is a Great foundation for oily skin! Full coverage foundation and lasts all day.
Ana J.
Orlando , FL
Es perfecta , me encanta . Es unica , me mee cnaso de usarla , me facina como queda .
Lisa A.
This foundation made me break out really bad. It also looked really cakey on my skin.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I love that this foundation comes light enough for my pale skin but it was SO cakey.
Emilee S.
Corbin, KY
This product is good for someone that js looking for a thick full coverage foundation
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
The coverage is great, but if you have dry skin, then this formula is really drying.
Bella F.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: 45 Light - Warm Undertone more...
Really good , would recommend for lady’s with oily face , not really for a dry skin .
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Perfect for tattoo cover ups I use this for everyday work. A little expensive for me.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon