Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Louise M.
Peterborough
I brought this foundation after reading some good reviews on it however I wasn’t as impressed as some people where. Was gutted but when I put it on it dried super quick and was hard to blend, it made my pores look huge and didn’t last all day which I thought it would, and after a few hours it was really patchy :( however if this foundation works for you the shade range is awesome I even managed to pick up a shade too light for my crazy pale skin!
Becky D.
Llantrisant, Pontyclun
Amazing coverage and perfect shade for my pale skin, sits really nicely on the skin and lasted all day without smudging at all! Slightly expensive but definitely worth it in my opinion- great product! Love the packaging too!
Emma P.
Ew. This foundation is so dry, thick, and clumpy. When you apply it it actually looks like you're painting a wall. It dries down extremely matte (which isn't always a bad thing) and shows EVERY little bit of texture on the skin. I don't get why people like this foundation.
Justine D.
Drummondville, QC
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes and I love it! I’ve never had a foundation profuct before, usually I use BB creams. I thought it was going to be hard for me to apply since I’ve never done this before but it was really easy to apply! I like the fact that, depending on how much product you put on you face, you can chose between light, medium or full coverage! Also, it doesn’t feel heavy on my face, it’s perfect I love it!
👑 M.
Scarborough, ON
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
This is the only foundation I use. It’s full coverage and it’s not cakey at all. I have more dry skin, so I start with Clinique face lotion then smash box primer, then use my beauty blender to apply this foundation! It’s flawless. Finish off with urban decay stay all night spray. Covers freckles and blemishes :)
Hollie G.
My holy grail foundation!! This makes my skin look so smooth and flawless and easily covers my scars and blemishes. It lasts well throughout the day and keeps me nice and matte. It doesn’t feel heavy or look caked on at all. Would 100% recommend if you have oily to combination skin. It’s a foundation that I always need to have in my collection.
Kailie D.
Sault Sainte Marie
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Weird smell, made my skin break out like it never has before. Usually I get little blemishes but I got huge deep blemishes just from one use, it didn’t even matter if you washed it off or not. But it gives good coverage.
Isabella B.
toronto
One of my favourite foundation is full coverage very full coverage to the point where it's a little bit heavy it's really thick so if you don't like that feeling I don't recommend it for you and if you have dry skin don't recommend it but great for oily skin
Julia N.
This is a very thick foundation. It’s matte and really covers anything on your face. The only downside is it separated on my nose after wearing it for a period of time. Either than that I really do love this foundation!
TORI-ANNE O.
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Kat Von D Foundation is honestly the best foundation! - Perfect for everyday looks to Editorial photographic make up, I suggest using a beauty blender with this product or the Kat Von d foundation brush this will help the formulae or the product to apply more evenly ! - However, I can’t fault the product in anyway it’s SUPER AMAZING coverage and stays on all day/night and doesn’t clog your pores!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.