Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Cierra M.
Sacramento
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
This foundation is great, it’s very thick though. It’s heavy, and I have very dry skin. On my dry skin it looked amazing, I used primer. The matte finish is very natural looking. I do recommend this to others.
Courtney S.
Edmond, OK
This is the perfect full coverage foundation. It’s great for oily skin, lasts all day and doesn’t budge at all. I love this set with the KVD lock it down foundation powder as well.
Tae T.
Conroe, TX
I wish it came in more shades. The shade i was was a little too orange so i had to mix it. Other than that it was amazing, very little blotting and it actually lasted all day. I would recommended to friends.
Taylor P.
Addison, TX
The amount of coverage you get with this foundation is bananas. It’s full coverage, which i love. However, after a couple of hours it made my skin extremely oily which is not cute
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
My favorite foundation ever for full coverage! It is pricey so i can’t afford it all the time but when i can this is the one! So smooth and full coverage but doesn’t feel caked on
raelynn b.
New Kensington
This is an okay product ! It covered up blemishes and any skin problems like eczema and etc. Only thing is it does make the skin seem a little patchy and gives it a dry finishing.
Sarah S.
Review for: 64 Medium - Neutral Undertone more...
Really thick. I wasn’t quite prepared for this full coverage and found it a tad too thick for my preference. However after I do appreciate the coverage and it feels good o the skin
Jade M.
Chandler
Very high coverage, but for some reason the color is not my shad anymore. It kind of makes you look like your makeup is caked on, but if you’re looking for full coverage its good.
billie k.
Plainview, AR
For my skin tone which is like a white to the max cuz I'm a white girl. This works pretty good cuz I don't know why but it works pretty good and I like it. That's all I got to say
Jasmine G.
Glen Burnie, MD
I absolutely love my kat von d foundation! I have sensitive skin so my cheeks are often red and this foundation provides great coverage. You can barely see the redness in my face.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.