Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Litzy V.
Hillsboro , TX
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
suchh good quality and covers up everything, such quality and it isss soooo longg lasting
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
Was way too thick. Looked great when first applied but oxidized terribly. I returned it.
Christiana W.
This is my go to full coverage foundation. It pretty much matches my skin tone perfectly.
Beatriz V.
Stamford, CT
Me gustaría aprobar este producto porque dicen que tiene una cobertura que cubre tatuajes
Monique M.
Casa Grande, AZ
This product has real good coverage and lasts all day. It worked well with my skin type.
Beba V.
Forest Park, GA
GREAT FOR OILY SKIN. MATTE FINISH. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. COLOR MATCH WAS GOOD ASWELL.
harmony j.
This foundation is great and for sure has full coverage I would recommend this to anyone
Chancey M.
It was extremely thick, and cakey. I is difficult to blend. It has a very full coverage.
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI
I've hears fantastic things!!! Really want to try. I would love to try all her products
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Have not tried, but would love too. If anyone has bought this let me know what you think?
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon