Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Media (1939)
DeeDee D.
Stafford
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite foundation of all times. I loves full coverage foundation that doesn’t smear and doesn’t feel heavy on the face. And this is the one for me. This is the only foundation that I continually go back to and replenish my supply when it’s down. I love it and it really is 24 hours. I wore this foundation while at Bonnaroo. It didn’t smudge or melt off my face. I danced my behind off for twelve hours that day. Yes, another holy grail of mine.
Amanda A.
Kansas City , MO
Purchased at: InfluenSTORE
Great product. Gives a heavier/ full coverage with out a very heavy ware. Oxidates just a bit which okay because I will go tanning throughout the year so color catches up!
ciar a.
Downingtown, PA
As is the case with the concealer, I will not be testing this product as the woman behind it is a toxic woman to the beauty community and does not support other women and I will therefore not be supporting her.
Haley S.
Hattiesburg, MS
The foundation has great coverage! The color was a touch too light for me, but I think that was my fault in making the choice. Even then, it blended well to my face. I would definitely recommend this foundation as well as Kat Von D to anyone looking!
Jorvy T.
New York , NY
This foundation has been a favorite for quite sometime. It gives you a doll like facetune finish! It is on the heavy side do not fir everyday use but for special events and any day you need a long wearing foundation. Make sure your skin is moisturized because it clings to dry patches!
Royalty👑👸🏽 D.
Hartford, CT
Review for: Deep 76 Warm more...
Definitely full coverage and matte, not long wear because I have oily skin. The oil started to push through after 6 hours not for oily skin people how ever I do love the packaging the creativity is amazing definitely love the black as the price it’s okay but I’m more of a drug store brand pricing kind of a girl
Christin T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
10/10 WOULD RECCOMEND!!! I get so many compliments on my skin when I’m wearing this product and when it says only one pump, it means only one pump covers your face! They aren’t lying, this is a tattoo foundation but it’s the greatest full coverage foundation I’ve ever used! Love.
Hannah K.
San Dimas , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
My first favorite foundation was this one. Great price, nice packaging, food for summer but a bit drying and gets Cakey looking in the winter but just as good if I add a drip or oil. High coverage would recommend
Nathalie S.
Moorestown , NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Coverage is great, but it is too drying for my skin at the moment. I do wish it wasn’t so matte
Shaylee L.
McComb
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation. I wear it daily and it doesn’t sweat off and it doesn’t shift and slide.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon