Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19913)
Media (1915)
Felicia L.
Fort Myers
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I love this foundation. It has the perfect coverage. My skin type is oily and I have acne and this foundation covers like a concealer would. It’s the perfect night out foundation that i would recommend to others!
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This foundation is lovely! The coverage is absolutely amazing! I have oily oily skin and this foundation stays in place all day. I use a beauty blender to apply it for a beautiful finish m.
Amanda L.
Fountain, CO
One of my favorite foundations. I’m somewhere in between the two lightest shades so I do have to mix my own shade though. But it is full coverage and it lasts on my oily skin all day.
Cassie G.
Pathfork, KY
Best foundation I have used so far. Stays on well and covers great! Also it comes off when time and doesn't make my skin feel oily. I recommend this if you want to try a new one out!
Jennifer H.
Great foundation. It kept me Matte for a while I am very oily. It does get darker after a while so I always looked kinda orange but the girl at Sephora didn’t match me right either.
Nora C.
This foundation is matte and very full coverage but I thought it was way too heavy and it made me have cake face. I had to return it because I didn’t like the way it felt on my face.
zainab s.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE, 57 Medium-Warm Undertone, Deep 78 Neutral, 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE, 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This is my go to foundation. It is so pigmented yet it doesn't go cakey. It applys beautifully with a thick brush or damp beauty blender. This foundation lasts for hours and does not crease at all! This is one of my most favourite purchases from sephora. Would highly recommend! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Jennifer G.
Lodi
Purchased at: Sephora
It's actually one of my favorite foundation. When I go to a formal place I use it to cover up my tattoo depending on the outfit I have. It's great to cover them up, but also when I want to cover up my freckles.
Genevieve N.
Lexington, KY
This was the first foundation that i bought from Sephora. They matched me and i turned out orange. Be careful what color you get, this foundation oxidizes!!! Medium to full coverage
Mariana F.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
As you can see I love this foundation I'm almost done with it. It's full coverage and works super good on my dry skin because I put a primer and it stays on all day I would totally purchase again 😋
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.