Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Media (1915)
Mackenzie O.
Cabot, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
This foundation costed me about $60. I thought there was a lot of product but there wasn't. I liked the coverage of it but it had so much pigment to the foundation. Overall it was a good foundation :)
RAVEN G.
Austin
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
This is a great foundation for a special occasion when you need that extra coverage. However I would not use this as my everyday foundation. It leaves a beautiful finish and looks good in photos. Very full coverage and a little goes a long way. Unfortunately it broke me out so I had to discontinue using it.
April F.
Brownsville , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
It's too thick but it covers. If you have hyper pigmentation I would definitely recommend it also the price is not bad
Rhoda D.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
My friend recommended this to me so I tried it and it really fits my skin type. It is also lightweight and the color that the lady from Sephora recommended was the perfect one for me. I’m using my 2nd bottle now.
jordyn d.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this through Influenster and LOVE it!! It has great coverage, matte finish, and nice lasting power.
Emily T.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. If you are looking for full coverage, smooth finish, and a foundation that won't quit from dusk until dawn. You found your match. I love the look and finish and honestly after exploring other brands still come back to this one. The price point beats mac and most competitors. I would recommend heavily moisturizing prior to Primer just for a better finish.
Emily F.
this is a full coverage foundation that last all day without getting cakey or feeling very heavy and thick
Jen C.
Bristol
This is a great foundation if you are looking for full coverage! It has a great consistency. I have found other full coverage foundations that I prefer to this one but it’s a great start if you are just getting into thicker foundations
Olivia E.
Greer, SC
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This stuff hides everything including the sins of your past 😂 It blends pretty easily, it covers freckles and zits. If you use two pea sized dots the coverage is insane. It also stays on super well, I was at the club sweating and this stuff didn't budge. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Courtney J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation! It’s a nice matte. It feels good on my face and goes on well. It is however a little darker than what I thought it would be even though I got my shade tested at Sephora.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.