Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Media (1971)
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,138 reviews
This is an amazing makeup product brand that most girls I know love and guys surprisingly!
member-8af536028
Way too heavy & thick on the skin. It looked really cakey too. The color was slightly off.
Elidia C.
Las Vegas
Like this foundation full coverage light on skin stay all day .. teature is soft and creamy
Kam Kyi C.
Buffalo, NY
This is a really full coverage foundation. Be careful because you may end up looking cakey.
Shell W.
Definitely covers everything!! Beautiful color selection, even for the pale girls like me.
Dawn M.
Staten Island, NY
One of my go to foundations. Full coverage that looks amazing and your skin looks flawless
Jennie O.
Quincy
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
Love this foundation, if u want a full coverage foundation, this is the one to get. Love it
whitney c.
Muldrow OK
lasts all day every day , it’s the best , it lasts , and it’s very full coverage it’s great
Lauren B.
Hopkinsville
Love the foundation. Stays on all day and don’t have to worry about it running or anything
Chastin A.
Amazing color range and great coverage. My go to! I have combination skin and it's perfect
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon