Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
April S.
Nampa, ID
My go to foundation. Full coverage. Doesn’t budge. A little goes a long way. I always seem to come back to this foundation if I decide to try something else.
Mackenzie O.
Cabot, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
This foundation costed me about $60. I thought there was a lot of product but there wasn't. I liked the coverage of it but it had so much pigment to the foundation. Overall it was a good foundation :)
Victoria S.
CHICAGO, IL
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This is soooooo cakey. It's the first KVD product I've ever tried and after hearing so much about her I was really excited to give it a try. My skin was moisturized and primed and this foundation still make it look cakey. It does have good coverage, as long as you're okay with also looking like a sponge. A blemish free sponge.
Angie E.
Baltimore , MD
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Not waterproof, fade proof, transfer resistant, or flawless for 24 hours. Touch ups are definitely necessary. Pigment is okay, not great, have to go over multiple times with this and then concealer. Feels very heavy and cakey on my face even with a good moisturizer and primer.
sara m.
This foundation has excellent coverage with very little product. I use it when i go out and i love it very much
Rio Z.
Minneapolis, MN
A little goes a long way! This foundation is a miracle worker. I love using this for nights out or events. I think it's a little too much for every day wear but for those moments when you want to feel a little more glam, this foundation is the first place to start. The foundation blends seamlessly and makes my face the perfect canvas for everything else.
Mia F.
Portland, OR
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This foundation looked so good on my skin, and blends very well with other products. HOWEVER - every single time I wear this foundation, I have a severe cystic breakout. I don’t know what’s in this that is irritating my skin but I won’t use it again for fear of another painful breakout.
Megan B.
Mahanoy City
Love this foundation for my skin although I do have to mix it with a lighter tone but we can not all have the same skin tone!
Claire R.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 57 Medium-Warm Undertone more...
Great coverage. The pump is perfect. The color matched perfectly too. It definitely is matte, almost chalky for me throughout the day. Feels a little heavy too. I feel like this foundation would work best when taking photos.
courtney h.
Purchased at: Sephora
if you need a full coverage foundation THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED!! the coverage is amazing and i don’t have any problems with oxidizing. a little bit goes a long way. amazing product! definitely worth the price :)
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.