Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Media (1970)
Cidavia H.
Valdosta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
Amazing, definitely would recommend! I would definitely buy again , absolutely great product
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Great for oily skin lightweight and actually has a real ivory shade relatively full coverage
Maria M.
This is one of my favorite foundations. It covers everything. I love it. I highly recommend.
Jessica B.
Southaven , MS
I love how full coverage this foundation is and how matte it is I would totally recommend it
Melanie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Loveee this foundation . Great coverage , Lightweight , and definitely not cakey or flakey .
Hannah M.
Ocala
This is super full coverage! I don’t use it often, but when I do I forget how much I love it!
Hannah F.
Raynham, MA
Love this works great! I have had this product for a while now and it never fails to cover up
Amber W.
I love liquid foundation and would love to try this out! Would also love to give my opinion.
De'Nira P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I didn’t like the range in the foundation. It’s very heavy and it didn’t lay well on my face.
Lizetth M.
This is my favorite foundation, i always end up re purchasing this product, its my must have
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon