Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19898)
Media (1912)
Edie G.
Dallas, TX
This definitely stayed on all day through summer, in the hot Texas heat! I had to use a good primer underneath to ensure a smooth application. Even sweat couldn't move it! I generally like a lighter foundation but this was perfect for the outdoor wedding I attended.
Michelle T.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this foundation so much! The coverage is perfect and leaves my skin looking flawless!!
Sam K.
Escondido
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation but it does like like I just shoved my face in cake. It feels slightly heavy on your face and looks a bit caked. But if your set conscious( like me) I don’t care as long as my pimples are covered. This foundation covers soooo soooo well! And I bought mine in April and it’s now October and still have more than half s container. Highly recommend
Stephanie G.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the color match and the feel of this foundation the coverage is great too. The only problem is it's not sensitive skin friendly. Everytime I use this I get really bad break outs
Lillian I.
Spartanburg , SC
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I received this from Influenster and it was the wrong shade and the formula was wayyy tonthick that it never dries
Courtney T.
Accokeek , MD
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
This foundation is very full coverage!!! I love it and and it smoothing out well but I wish she had more shades or continue to add more shade to this collection. I would definitely recommend this if your trying to hide bumps on your face.
Mo B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation is amazing. You only need a little bit, and it delivers a FULL COVERAGE look, which is very important to me because I suffer from rosacea and acne scarring. It also doesn’t feel super heavy or cakey, which is important to me.
Genevieve C.
Boulder , CO
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
True coverage, great lasting power. It’s definitely a thick cover foundation so to ease blending it can be nice to use with a moisturizer. That gives a little more of a Dewey finish then matte. A little goes a long way!
Alexandra M.
gainesville florida
Review for: 45 Light - Warm Undertone more...
got this as a free gift or a tester from influencer and will definitely be buying again! i am already out of it!
Steffi E.
W Valley City, UT
This is the best foundation that I have ever purchased! It is very full coverage, and people complain that this foundation is too thick, but I find that a little bit goes a VERY long way. All I need is one pump and a beauty blender and I feel I get full coverage and a very lightweight feel.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.