Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
Magdiela W.
Tucson, AZ
Super full coverage ot is my tiden true i wear this daily because it leaves my skin flawless and lasts because i have 16 hr days and it holds up all day and i dont even retouch it!!
Lindsey F.
Columbus, OH
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I was so excited to try this! I love the packaging, the bottle really doesn’t let much go to waste, I have maybe a few weeks worth left in mine now I do don’t know if it will push quite ALL of it out. But so far it has scraped it clean. I like the coverage, it doesn’t match exactly, which blows because I was color matched haphazardly by the woman at Sephora, but it’s probably the closest I would’ve got in the shade range. My biggest problem with this is that it doesn’t last all day for me, and it clumps up around my nose where I wear my work glasses. I set it with a setting spray more than you probably should. I spent a lot of money on the spray yes and it is not her brand. But I feel that should still set it. Maybe I’m wrong? It feels a little heavy, I do have to cut it with another foundation just so it does not set weird in the lines on my face (hardly there) but this foundation really emphasizes the lines on my face. I’m 27 and they do not show up with any other foundation. I can’t wait to finish this bottle, but I still like her other products.
Amber K.
Akron, OH
HOLY GRAIL!!!! I️ have tried other foundations and have always regretted I️t and ending up crawling back to this product. Awesome coverage, awesome shade variety, and just the best!
Cierra M.
Sacramento
This foundation is great, it’s very thick though. It’s heavy, and I have very dry skin. On my dry skin it looked amazing, I used primer. The matte finish is very natural looking. I do recommend this to others.
Chelsey C.
Keokuk, IA
This foundation can cover any imperfection! The glow and appearance of your skin after use is just flawless. I have acne prone skin and this did not cause any additional flair ups.
Katie P.
Jacksonville
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This is one of the most heavy duty foundations I have ever used. I really wanted to like it but it does not do well on dry skin, you will be able to see patches. It is very thick and needs to be blended a lot.
Payton B.
grayson
Very very very full coverage. Kind of feels heavy on the skin but it looks amazing. I don’t wear it as an everyday foundation due to how heavy it is. I use it for special occasions and when pictures are taken.
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I’ve tried a sample of this foundation and it worked amazing!! I have combination skin and it lasted all day long. I’d love to test this product out for a longer amount of time! I recommend.
Jailene N.
Romeoville
Very full coverage but on my skin it didnt look good at all it was very cakey and it clung onto dry patches and settled into fine lines, maybe on oily skin it would work out better
Courtney S.
Edmond, OK
This is the perfect full coverage foundation. It’s great for oily skin, lasts all day and doesn’t budge at all. I love this set with the KVD lock it down foundation powder as well.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon