Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Laura S.
Hartford, CT
I love it is so good I feel very good is this foundation I recomend this foundation
Kylie A.
Broken Arrow, OK
full coverage and long wearing and comes in many shades with many different hues.
Jessica G.
This foundation is life. The coverage and wear is great. Worth the money for sure
Lizbeth V.
Tolleson, AZ
Absolutely the greatest foundation it's long lasting and great with coverage !
Coverage is good. Good amount of foundation for the price and shades are verstile
Kayla N.
Fort Wayne, IN
This foundation has the best coverage I have ever gotten out of a makeup product!
Nancy S.
Ontario, CA
It's great coverage for a night out. It's a little to much for an every day look.
rosa u.
I love the full coverage it gives me. and with just a drop it can go a long way.
Cristina R.
La Puente, CA
I really love this .. It makes you face look so natural & also has a matte finish
Jenn H.
El Cajon, CA
This foundation is amazing! great full coverage. my face looks flawless with this
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon