Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Media (1907)
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: 45 Light - Warm Undertone more...
I loved this so much! A little goes a long ways & definitely has amazing coverage! I love using it with a damp beauty blender!
Violet M.
Old bridge
Purchased at: Sephora
Stays on covers everything. Won’t come off through heat sweat nothing I love it . It’s the best
Alexandra L.
Westminster, MD
Review for: 45 Light - Warm Undertone more...
Mixed this with my Bb cream to create more of my actual skin tone but covers very well and with using not a lot can cover your whole face! Love this product
Dulce G.
1535 n keeler ave. chicago ill
Purchased at: Sephora
This was one of my first foundations i ever got. I liked it at first and it was my go to but i started looking at other options and found better ones. Dont get me wrong i love this foundation the only thing for me is that it was too thick. I felt too cakey with this foundation.
Michaela L.
Jacksonville, FL
Great covered and lasts really long! My only issue is that it was a little cakey. But overall easy to apply!
Mariah H.
Detroit, MI
A little drying but definitely full coverage. Amazing w the matching concealer. Color range is so good
Renata P.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
That’s the best foundation I’ve ever tried! It can really cover tattoos. At the same time it’s natural
Gina M.
Roselle Park, NJ
For not being a person that wear foundation I had my doubts in this mostly because I thought it would be heavy. I was wrong. It’s beyond light weight, almost like a BB cream and the coverage is AMAZING. A little goes more than a long way. I have a combo skin and this complimented both. Didn’t breakout or anything and this formula blends out beautiful and lasts !
Crystal G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
Super great full coverage and makes me look as if I put a new face on. Love the finish. If you like a natural face this is not the product for you. Looks great in pictures. Would definitely recommend
Evelyn S.
Rosemead
Review for: 45 Light - Warm Undertone more...
I really wanted to love this foundation, it just didn’t work with my skin. It settled in my smile lines like crazy & my pores looked bigger. I tried it many times until i finally decided to return it. I will say if you’re looking for super full coverage this is it!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.