Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Jennifer K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation is super nice! It’s very full coverage so i wouldn’t get it if you don’t like think foundation. It’s not my favorite but it’s definitely so good and i would recommend it to people who like full coverage
Amy W.
Loxahatchee, FL
It definitely covers up every imperfection but it’s too much. It clogs my pores so badly and separated throughout the day. Also does not apply easily. Not her best product!
Megan B.
Mahanoy City
Love this foundation for my skin although I do have to mix it with a lighter tone but we can not all have the same skin tone!
Kelsi A.
Shakopee
Purchased at: Sephora
This product does cover a lot. And I used this foundation for years before I switched. I did love it and for the price it was okay. The only drawback is that throughout the day it seeped into my skin which I feel foundation should not do as the whole point is to cover my flaws.
Kenzie F.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite super full coverage foundations. I don’t use this on a daily basis/at work or school because it is a little too much! But for a night out or special occasion it’s perfect. It covers VERY well, stays on for hours upon hours, and somehow looks natural even if it’s covering up a bunch of freckles, acne, etc.! I apply it with a brush because it’s a little too sticky to put on with a beauty blender. The only complaint I have is that if for some reason a patch of makeup comes off - maybe around your mouth from eating, or if you rub your face for some reason - it’s really obvious because of how full coverage it is versus your natural skin. All in all, I say go ahead and try it!
courtney h.
Purchased at: Sephora
if you need a full coverage foundation THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED!! the coverage is amazing and i don’t have any problems with oxidizing. a little bit goes a long way. amazing product! definitely worth the price :)
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 74 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
Like I earlier raved about the concealer, the Kat Von D foundation is also excellent. High coverage and dries matte which is a big deal for me. It’s long lasting and a definite win for this season
Cara A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 45 Light - Warm Undertone more...
One pump of this gives me full coverage over my entire face. It takes awhile for me to blend with my beauty blender but it covers everything. The formula is thick and creamy and provides great coverage and evens out my skin. I will say though after a few hours the wrinkles on my forehead and laugh lines poke through.
Christine K.
San Mateo
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Really great foundation if your going for a full face. Covers everything and makes you look flawless. Not the greatest for people with dry skin because it is so thick but sometimes I would mix with a little face oil. I wouldn’t use this for an everyday look, but perfect for big events.
Alexis M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Favvvvv foundation I have literally ever used. A tiny bit covers my whole face and it doesn’t move! Long lasting and water proof. Great coverage
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.