Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
oliana e.
Evans Mills
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Flawless CoverageThis foundation has better coverage than anything I've tried to date. The color matches my skin perfectly, and it doesn't accentuate wrinkles - not that I would know. ;) I absolutely recommend this makeup to anyone looking for full coverage.
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I had a hard time picking my shade out for this and accidentally picked a shade that was a little too light. I got this product from Influenster in a voxbox to test complimentary. It is very full coverage which I don’t normally look for in a foundation and it ended up being too much for my skin. The formula overall is very nice and the packaging is beautiful. It just didn’t work out for me personally. If you’re looking for a full coverage product definitely check it out. Plus I LOVE that it’s cruelty free!!
Amanda A.
Vandergrift , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I tried using other foundations recently and although they were great I still had that slight line. With kat von d lock it tattoo foundation it's finally about identical to my skin tone!! It's not super heavy on me and covers nicely. It doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy or oily and I would definitely buy this again! I don't use much and it covers great! It can definitely be a full coverage but I don't use it like that. I highly recommend this foundation to paler complexion people if you don't want the orange lines!
Jewel D.
Collinsville
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Any full coverage foundation but creased very easily colors they did have a great scheme of the colors and it isn’t that cheap for how it is and it wasn’t good for my dry skin I wouldn’t buy it again
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this so so so much, just don’t cake it on cause it’s very buildable in a bad way but it looks so good with reasonable layers
teigan s.
Ford City, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great foundation if your someone who wants a strong full coverage look. It literally hides everything! It’s really blendable and applies nicely to the skin. It’s a thicker consistency though, so you have to get use to it because at times it feels heavy on your face.
Vivian C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product is a bit too heavy for my personal liking. But i know some people love that full-coverage look & this foundation won't disappoint if that is what you're going for :) #complimentary
Amy W.
Loxahatchee, FL
It definitely covers up every imperfection but it’s too much. It clogs my pores so badly and separated throughout the day. Also does not apply easily. Not her best product!
Kelsi A.
Shakopee
Purchased at: Sephora
This product does cover a lot. And I used this foundation for years before I switched. I did love it and for the price it was okay. The only drawback is that throughout the day it seeped into my skin which I feel foundation should not do as the whole point is to cover my flaws.
Kenzie F.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite super full coverage foundations. I don’t use this on a daily basis/at work or school because it is a little too much! But for a night out or special occasion it’s perfect. It covers VERY well, stays on for hours upon hours, and somehow looks natural even if it’s covering up a bunch of freckles, acne, etc.! I apply it with a brush because it’s a little too sticky to put on with a beauty blender. The only complaint I have is that if for some reason a patch of makeup comes off - maybe around your mouth from eating, or if you rub your face for some reason - it’s really obvious because of how full coverage it is versus your natural skin. All in all, I say go ahead and try it!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.