Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19886)
Media (1910)
Reilly C.
Kenton
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
A super nice matte foundation! SO full coverage and pretty easy to blend out. It was great for my oily skin and had great lasting power. If you're looking for super intense coverage and a true matte finish, this foundation is perfect!
Michaela L.
Jacksonville, FL
Great covered and lasts really long! My only issue is that it was a little cakey. But overall easy to apply!
Makeuplover O.
Talk about coverage!!! This is where its at. The coverage is so so so full that I only use this one for special occasions. It gives you porcelin like doll like skin which I think looks really really good for camera and photography
Tori E.
Barrington, NJ
Review for: Other more...
Foundation is very full coverage, It does look very beautiful on the skin for a short while but I do start to notice separation throughout the day in patches, a little bit definitely goes a long way on the face.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
This is my favorite full coverage foundation. I have enlarged pores and this makes my skin look flawless. I have dehydrated skin more days than not so I usually mix this with a hydrating oil or moisturizer just to give a more dewy feeling. It lasts forever as well, which is an added benefit. The littlest bit goes a long way. This has been my go to full coverage foundation for quite some time.
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I had a hard time picking my shade out for this and accidentally picked a shade that was a little too light. I got this product from Influenster in a voxbox to test complimentary. It is very full coverage which I don’t normally look for in a foundation and it ended up being too much for my skin. The formula overall is very nice and the packaging is beautiful. It just didn’t work out for me personally. If you’re looking for a full coverage product definitely check it out. Plus I LOVE that it’s cruelty free!!
Caroline H.
Columbia
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Light 49 - light to medium complexion with golden undertone) more...
Extremely thick formula. I used first when my acne was bad but once cleared, the formula was too thick for every day use. Great for full coverage but very sticky and thick to apply
Megan B.
Mahanoy City
Love this foundation for my skin although I do have to mix it with a lighter tone but we can not all have the same skin tone!
Ashley K.
Commerce
This looked absolutely terrible on my skin. I tried applying it with my fingers and my beauty blender. I tried using no primer and I tried 2 other primers and nothing improved it. The foundation would settle into my pores and it looked messy
Amanda A.
Vandergrift , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I tried using other foundations recently and although they were great I still had that slight line. With kat von d lock it tattoo foundation it's finally about identical to my skin tone!! It's not super heavy on me and covers nicely. It doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy or oily and I would definitely buy this again! I don't use much and it covers great! It can definitely be a full coverage but I don't use it like that. I highly recommend this foundation to paler complexion people if you don't want the orange lines!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.