Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19893)
Media (1911)
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
This is my go to foundation for the summer months. It's very matte on the skin, and full coverage. I also found a great match for my skin tone. I like to work in sections because it sets fast!
Kaley K.
La Palma, CA
This is my favorite liquid foundation of all time. It is lightweight but offers full coverage, and it even able to cover tattoos. It is a vegan product and I recommend it to all my friends
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This foundation is absolutely amazing! Super full coverage there’s really no need for concealer which helps if you’re always on the rush like I am! Lasts ALL day and keeps you super matte!
Aresia R.
San Marcos, TX
I have really dry skin. This foundation doesn’t feel heavy and stays on throughout the day. Also the color matches really nicely. This is medium coverage to me, but is also very buildable.
Josie L.
Fontana
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
This is an amazing foundation! It is extra full coverage and very thick but it covers it all if that’s what you like this is your foundation and very affordable you can find it at Sephora
Kat D.
Enola, PA
Kat Von D is one of my favorite makeup lines, the quality of this foundation is by far better than any other foundation I have ever bought, it is a tad pricey but it is one of the best in my opinion!
Jeanine G.
If I could give this negative stars, I would. This is everything I hate in a foundation. It’s dry, it cracks, it breaks apart and just looks thick and heavy even on the best skin
Taylor W.
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This is kind of an oldie but a goodie (to me at least) one of the first high end foundations that I tried along with kat von d’s concealer. Both work really good and the coverage was pretty great. I would recommend
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
As much as I love KVD makeup I feel this foundation is way too heavy.. yes it is full coverage but it looks so cakey and you actually feel like you're wearing a mask.. its a no from me
Brianna H.
Princeton, WV
NOT FOR DRY SKIN! I absolutely do not recommend this for dry skin. It will cling to your dry patches!! And look so uneven. Also is too expensive to be doing that! So I do not recommend!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.