Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Tammy Q.
Waldorf , MD
Love this foundation makes my skin look flawless cover all my acne scars a must try
Maria S.
Live Oak
I absolutely love this foundation. It's full coverage and great to wear all day. ☺️
Is so good it's amazing good coverage love the style it has on the cover so pretty
This is my go to foundation. It covers all imperfections and stays on all day long.
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
Amazing foundation that gives amazing coverage and don't need any concealers period
Emily q.
Dallas
Purchased at: Sephora
Really good full coverage foundation leaves skin looking really clear and smooth. .
Karla M.
Joy, IL
This is worth the money. A little goes a long way. it has a full flawless coverage.
BeeJay W.
Mexia, TX
I loveeeee this stuff!!
You only need one pump for your entire face!
Max coverage!
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
Hope to one day purchase, I tried a sample from Sephora and was ultimately obsessed
Daniela F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this so much its my favorite foundation. My favorite product from Kat Von D
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon