Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Jennifer C.
Manhattan, KS
The best coverage when you need it! Definitely helps cover up uneven skin tones.
Susi S.
Los Angeles, CA
It has great coverage! And it does have a matte finish it also stays on all day.
Jenn H.
El Cajon, CA
This foundation is amazing! great full coverage. my face looks flawless with this
Abby B.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Light 45 more...
I really like this foundation because it makes your face look tanned and shinier.
Julie L.
San Antonio
Best thing I've used! I usually don't use foundation but I really liked this one.
Leslie M.
Very full coverage! I like the formula and it covers nicely. I would repurchase.
Andre P.
Looks interesting product, I have not yet had time to try but this in my wishlist
This is a very. Nice foundation I recently got it and haven't stopped I love this
and f.
KVD products that I have tried thus far have been uniformly terrible. Not a fan.
Coverage is good. Good amount of foundation for the price and shades are verstile
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.