Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
Klea B.
My favorite foundation! If you are looking for a full coverage foundation this is it!
Geneva C.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Medium 57 more...
My ride or die
My one and only
My partner in crime
My sole mate
My forever and always
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I love that this foundation comes light enough for my pale skin but it was SO cakey.
Jelesa A.
Durham, NC
Review for: Deep 76 Warm more...
I love it completely full coverage perfect for hyper pigmentation. Flawless skin look
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Perfect for tattoo cover ups I use this for everyday work. A little expensive for me.
Joseth A.
Tatto foundation are the best, have a covered so unique, I love it always and always.
Madison P.
Elmwood , TN
I love this so much I’ve tried so hard to find a right color for my light skin tone.
Lorainne P.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love this foundation the best !! It last a long time and it cover a lot
Laura S.
Hartford, CT
I love it is so good I feel very good is this foundation I recomend this foundation
Patricia D.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Super full coverage! If your looking for top coverage this is a definite must have!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.