Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...58 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1937)
Jasmin A.
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
I really love it!! It is my fav foundation. It's pretty much the only foundation i use
haley S.
Owensboro, KY
I love this stuff it has great coverage it covers my scars and a little goes a long way
Kelsey J.
Oklahoma City
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
These shades are full coverage. And provide the best lasting effect to my makeup..love.
Adrianna M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Super awesome and great coverage! It's my all time favourite and I constantly buy it!!
Kara C.
Adrian, MI
Great coverage but way to heavy and cakey feeling. I like more of a natural light feel
Rachel B.
I love the coverage that this foundation gives me but it can appear cakey super easily.
Very thick but had a beautiful finish. Very full coverage but a little tricky to blend
Jessica L.
A little goes a long way with this foundation! Perfect for people with super oily skin!
Savannah R.
My absolute favorite liquid foundation. I won't ever use anything other than her brand
Crystal V.
Toppenish, WA
Love this it's a perfect foundation for a full glam won't move or anything it's great!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon