Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19901)
Media (1912)
Kari N.
Fargo, ND
This foundation is by far the best I've ever found. Amazing coverage and lasts all day!
Yaide M.
orlando fl
I mix it with a lil Maracuja oil because I love this foundation but I have dry skin,,,,
Christy H.
This stuff Works wonderful. No complaints here. Stays on all day! Would def recommend!!
Jonathan V.
Full coverage
Ideal for someone super oily
Matte finish
Easy to blend
Nice color range
Vanesa T.
All time favorite foundation such a great product for everyday use and so easy to apply
Nuzat M.
Conyers , GA
I love this foundation!! It is full coverage and it has so many shades to choose from.
Brenda N.
Austin, TX
BEST FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION THAT YOU CAN FIND, IT LASTS LONG AND ITS A GREAT PRODUCT
Buffy L.
Topeka, KS
She’s not a good person and her foundation is very thick and kinda gross!!! Just saying
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
This foundation is really good has great coverage and doesn't settle into fine lines..
Eden M.
Staff
Amazing product! The coverage is top-notch. Easy to apply and truly lasts a whole day!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.