Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
myajayy M.
Pine Bluff , AR
This foundation gives of a beautiful finish and look so natural. It goes on like butter! I love it❤️
Roxanne S.
griffin ga
I love this foundation its such a good cover up..it covers everything and a little goes far with this
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
Love this so much, nothing wrong with it. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wanted to try!
Brandi R.
Mustang, OK
If you are looking for coverage this will definitely work. It is, however, very thick and glue like.
Kassie R.
Fort Smith, AR
Loved this product !! Super covering without feeling too thick. A little goes a long way with this !
Danielle M.
Buffalo
Love the coverage but the formula is very very thick and me break out pretty bad. Great for oily skin
Dariela J.
Altus, Oklahoma
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
Liked it very much if I could I would definitely buy it again it's full coverage and it works amazing
Daniela R.
San Antonio, TX
Great foundation & full coverage!
You only need a tiny bit to have a great coverage & feels so light.
Arlaen C.
Grand prairie tx
Its really full coverage and good for oily skin. They need to make more shades for yellow skin tones.
👣MΣLISSΔ S.
Pen Argyl , PA
The best foundation in the world has the best coverage to the point where it actually covers tattoos
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon