Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19906)
Media (1915)
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
This foundation is really good has great coverage and doesn't settle into fine lines..
Kara C.
Adrian, MI
Great coverage but way to heavy and cakey feeling. I like more of a natural light feel
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
One of my all time favorite foundations. Has amazing coverage and it lasts all day long
Loyda V.
glendale az
Great covergae covers even the darkest blemishes without having it caked on your face.
Vanessa M.
Pomona , CA
Amazing coverage not for an everyday wear its too thick bt i love it for special events
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This kat von D foundation it’s amazing I get compliments for how good my coverage looks
Sarah W.
Paramount, CA
All time favorite. Only foundation I will use. Great coverage. A little goes a long way
Celia M.
Michigan City
Not a fan, weird smell and made me extremely oily wore it for a week and threw it away.
Rashel M.
Providence, RI
This foundation us amazing you guys, full coverage and also matte finish witch I love!!
Jade T.
Magic!! This will cover anything! I use this if I have a lot of blemishes. Love this!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.