Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
One of my favs. Great coverage. Great price. Go get some ASAP at Sephora price is only 35
Kelsey B.
I like it. Ran out pretty quickly though so doesn't seem to be much product in the tube.
Danielle W.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Great coverage, a little cakey looking but easy to build. Applies nicely and lightweight.
Fátima A.
Watsonville
Review for: Medium 54 more...
Really full coverage. Matte finish. Kept me matte for 6 hrs. Easy to apply. It oxidized.
Claudia C.
Productos de buena calidad y buena pigmentación, me gusta su tiempo duradero en mi rostro
Christy K.
Portsmouth , OH
This is the best full coverage foundation that I have ever used and that doesn't oxides.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Es una base económica pero vale la pena sin lugar a duda te dura todo el día no es pesada
Karen M.
I've heard nothing but great things about this product! I can't wait to get it an try it
member-fa29a3e0e
Too thick for my liking. Feels like paste on my skin. Super full coverage and very matte.
Nicole M.
one of my top favorite liquid full coverage foundations. it never cakes or dries up on me
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.