Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Karen M.
I've heard nothing but great things about this product! I can't wait to get it an try it
Jamie A.
Palmetto, FL
This foundation gives lasting color and thickness not shines and is good for all day wear
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Medium 54 more...
I love this foundation it's creamy and it goes on for all skin types and looks like skin
Amber H.
Newcastle , ME
Amazing coverage. Blends easily and covers almost any imperfection without getting clumpy
Starla B.
Holdenville
It was the best foundation I have ever worn before. It went on so smoothly that I haven't
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Es una base económica pero vale la pena sin lugar a duda te dura todo el día no es pesada
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
Was way too thick. Looked great when first applied but oxidized terribly. I returned it.
Kelsey B.
I like it. Ran out pretty quickly though so doesn't seem to be much product in the tube.
Paola R.
Tucson, AZ
Love it ! Its such a great foundation super high coverage . I would definitely recommend
Beba V.
Forest Park, GA
GREAT FOR OILY SKIN. MATTE FINISH. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. COLOR MATCH WAS GOOD ASWELL.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.