Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Kat B.
This product makes my skin look creamy and radiant. I like how many colors are available
Karen G.
Tulsa , OK
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
Seriously the best foundation! Full coverage and it's great for oily skins. I LOVE IT ❤️
Isabela H.
Arlington, TX
It's a good foundation but very thick! I have oily skin so it's just way too much for me
Caitlin S.
Headland, AL
Works very well. Covers my face full of freckles. Blends well. Worth the price!!!!!!!!!!
Chloe S.
High coverage! Very thick but I wish they had a shade for me... I have to mix the shades
Danielle W.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Great coverage, a little cakey looking but easy to build. Applies nicely and lightweight.
harmony j.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
This foundation is great and for sure has full coverage I would recommend this to anyone
Kaitlyn F.
la habra
Oxidizes a bit darker than what you originally look like but pretty good overall product
Monique M.
Casa Grande, AZ
This product has real good coverage and lasts all day. It worked well with my skin type.
Claudia C.
Productos de buena calidad y buena pigmentación, me gusta su tiempo duradero en mi rostro
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.