Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this foundation soo much
It's great for oily skin.
Her make up packaging is gorgeous.
Amy K.
Saint Cloud , MN
Definitely full coverage, covers all my blemishes and dark circles, a little goes a long way
Adriana S.
Yakima
Long lasting and full coverage foundation! I been using this foundation for the past 5 years
Mallory B.
I absolutely love this product. i love how it covers all of my imperfections and everything!
tiffany t.
Foundation is great. Especially for oily skin. Last a long time and is build able on the skin
Megan G.
South bend , In
Love this! It is not to heavy and it covers all my flaws with out making your face feel heavy
Stephanie Z.
houston
Really loved this foundation but got the wrong color ! Kept getting a little oily nothing bad
Margine P.
las vegas
Excellent full coverage foundation is the best !!! Have used it for 4 years now and love it!!
Mollie K.
I've been using this foundation for about six years now and I still love it and it's formula.
Shelbee D.
Wayne , WV
Good coverage but orange-tinted, super heavy & blochy. Was not happy with the product at all.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon