Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Christiana W.
This is my go to full coverage foundation. It pretty much matches my skin tone perfectly.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Es una base económica pero vale la pena sin lugar a duda te dura todo el día no es pesada
Mirah O.
Denver, CO
Wow. This is the most amazing foundation. Totally full coverage and it lasts all day long
Kelsey B.
I like it. Ran out pretty quickly though so doesn't seem to be much product in the tube.
Monique M.
Casa Grande, AZ
This product has real good coverage and lasts all day. It worked well with my skin type.
Paola R.
Tucson, AZ
Love it ! Its such a great foundation super high coverage . I would definitely recommend
Litzy V.
Hillsboro , TX
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
suchh good quality and covers up everything, such quality and it isss soooo longg lasting
Starla B.
Holdenville
It was the best foundation I have ever worn before. It went on so smoothly that I haven't
Tianna L.
Very full coverage but because of my dry skin, this foundation doesn't do the best on me.
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Medium 54 more...
I love this foundation it's creamy and it goes on for all skin types and looks like skin
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.