Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Wenddy R.
Cutler bay , FL
BEST FOUNDATION EVER!!!!! Full coverage, a little heavy on the skin but it’s really good!! 100% recommend
Aliah I.
Orlando, FL
Love this foundation! Perfect coverage it gives your skin a flawless look and it's well worth the money!!
Yesi AL Y.
7204 kirkland bulevard Maurice Louisiana
No like for dry skin is bad 👎

The bottle is really good

Your price is accesible

But for dry skin not like
Caroline G.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite high end foundation of all time. It's coverage is amazing and the finish is flawless.
Lina L.
salinas
Love this product ... It gave me full coverage and it lasted me years. I would most definitely buy again.
Kali F.
the best high coverage foundation that i have used. i like that it's matte and doesn't make my skin oily
Sarah S.
Great for covering up those tattoos for interviews or whatever the occasion might be. Wonderful coverage
Arianna M.
I was color matched a bit too dark, but I absolutely loved the way it feels on my skin. Cant even feel it
laura l.
Manteca, CA
Love this foundation. Full coverage and still sits nicely on the skin without looking caked or settling.
Lori B.
Opelousas, LA
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
Great coverage. Love the packaging. But way to drying on my skin. It didn’t budge when I tried my sample.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon