Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1915)
Ana T.
La Feria
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I loved that it covered my problem areas but I didn’t like that it felt so heavy and caked on
Kearsten M.
Such a lovely foundation and beautiful coverage! Keeps me matte all day and it never fails me
Mallory B.
I absolutely love this product. i love how it covers all of my imperfections and everything!
Mollie K.
I've been using this foundation for about six years now and I still love it and it's formula.
Samantha F.
Las Vegas, NV
AMAZING! I love it so much, my favorite foundation without a doubt. The coverage is amazing!
i love this foundation all tho i don't use it often because it is very heavy. also dries fast
Helayna  M.
Louisville , Ky
Coverage and pigmentation is really nice! The only con is it does show pores and laugh lines.
Megan G.
South bend , In
Love this! It is not to heavy and it covers all my flaws with out making your face feel heavy
Heather D.
Great product. It's really great and so smooth. I really enjoy this product and the company.
Tina H.
Muldrow, OK
The Kat Von D lock it foundation is awesome! It gives me great coverage on my problem areas.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.