Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Nora Z.
Le Grand, CA
I have acne scars galore and this is the only liquid foundation I use. It covers EVERYTHING!
lupita J.
WONDERFUL! It goes on so easily and it’s gives the skin a good glow it’s worth it definitely
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
Loveeeeeee how long is stays put! Love how spot it is to my shade. A little goes a long way.
Babykhloefl🏝
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral, Medium 54 Neutral more...
Very thick but light weight foundation full coverage grate for covering blemishes and tattoos
Lupita T.
Looked natural and not heavy at all. You could hardly feel it on the skin. Was easy to apply
Shayna M.
Anaheim, CA
Love it ! Full coverage! Stays on all day ! Flawless skin ! Over all amazing foundation !!!!
hailey v.
nice color, very creamy and smooth, but it does dry and crack after many hours if wearing it
Lizbeth C.
miami
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This foundation last for a long while only thing it oxidates but flawless finish on the face
Nikki T.
Chicago
Great coverage and long wearing. I have oily skin and this foundation really holds up all day
Melinda R.
CIRCLEVILLE, OH
Great for tattoo cover up if used with a color corrector and concealer. Not as full coverage.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.