Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19893)
Media (1911)
Nikki T.
Chicago
Great coverage and long wearing. I have oily skin and this foundation really holds up all day
Frankie W.
Gibson City
This foundation was full coverage and lasted all day. I recommend this if you can afford it.
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
Loveeeeeee how long is stays put! Love how spot it is to my shade. A little goes a long way.
Sarah S.
Cape Coral
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I love KVD foundation. It stays on all day/night. Not too heavy, but only need a little bit.
Ayanna D.
Annapolis, MD
Not my favorite the product is way to thick and it makes you face look cakey very unnatural.
Rachel F.
Pasadena
I loveeeee this products im in love how it blends and i will absolutely repurchase this again
Rocio ❣.
joliet
Super great ! Full coverage, covers about anything. Long lasting, worth the price ! Recommend
Danielle T.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Use it daily I've bought going on 6 times now. Love the price. Lots of coverage easy to apply
Adriana S.
Yakima
Long lasting and full coverage foundation! I been using this foundation for the past 5 years
Jenna K.
Louisville
Love this it covers great and is a good price and absolutely helps with oil control and lasts
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.