Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Marissa M.
Lindenwold , NJ
I use her foundation everyday in light 45 and it is just a perfect full coverage foundation.
Nora Z.
Le Grand, CA
I have acne scars galore and this is the only liquid foundation I use. It covers EVERYTHING!
Jessica B.
Southaven , MS
I love how full coverage this foundation is and how matte it is I would totally recommend it
Krystal G.
st.louis
Bow this is a amazing foundation its great amazing everything you could want in a foundation
Amy K.
Saint Cloud , MN
Definitely full coverage, covers all my blemishes and dark circles, a little goes a long way
Nikki T.
Chicago
Great coverage and long wearing. I have oily skin and this foundation really holds up all day
Shelbee D.
Wayne, WV
Good coverage but orange-tinted, super heavy & blochy. Was not happy with the product at all.
Melinda R.
CIRCLEVILLE, OH
Great for tattoo cover up if used with a color corrector and concealer. Not as full coverage.
Stephanie Z.
houston
Really loved this foundation but got the wrong color ! Kept getting a little oily nothing bad
Madalynn
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This foundation was vary Cakey on my skin it didn't look right on my skin so I was vary upset
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.