Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
Loveeeeeee how long is stays put! Love how spot it is to my shade. A little goes a long way.
Amy K.
Saint Cloud , MN
Definitely full coverage, covers all my blemishes and dark circles, a little goes a long way
j D.
Valley Head , AL
This is an amazing full coverage foundation. One of the best foundations out there for sure.
Cortney C.
Forest Lake, MN
My favorite after finding the right shade. Oxidization wasn’t crazy like many other brands..
Gabriela D.
I really like the coverage I just think it is too heavy on my skin but I still like to use it
Shelbee D.
Wayne, WV
Good coverage but orange-tinted, super heavy & blochy. Was not happy with the product at all.
Lupita T.
Looked natural and not heavy at all. You could hardly feel it on the skin. Was easy to apply
i love this foundation all tho i don't use it often because it is very heavy. also dries fast
Melinda R.
CIRCLEVILLE, OH
Great for tattoo cover up if used with a color corrector and concealer. Not as full coverage.
Mallory B.
I absolutely love this product. i love how it covers all of my imperfections and everything!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.