Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Arlinda  E.
San Antonio, TX
I love how full converge this foundation gives me but it's super drying. I try to make it work.
Kimberly L.
FULL coverage! Looks good on my olive skin tone and would definitely recommend this foundation.
Dakkota S.
Clearfield, UT
Loved the full coverage this gave me! Made my skin looks super pretty & covered all my redness!
Katiiuska M.
Súper full coverage , Either yo reachthe desired coverage . I you do not need a lot of product
Caitlyn L.
Bloomington, IN
loved this! can’t use now because i only
have my summer shade but loved it when i could use it!
Ashley B.
Holbrook, MA
This foundation is great for oily skin! Super full coverage, lasts all day, and easy to blend.
Afnan A.
Buffalo, NY
My all time favorite foundation!!! It makes your skin look like a doll ! It is very easy to put
Jennifer S.
Somerville , TN
Kay von d is one of my favorites. It covers everything and is light weight. It’s a bit pricy
Josephine C.
Tega Cay, SC
This is my absolute favorite foundation. This is a full coverage and long lasting foundation.
Helayna  M.
Louisville , Ky
Coverage and pigmentation is really nice! The only con is it does show pores and laugh lines.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.