Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Kristy A.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
Best foundation I have ever found. It’s full coverage, which is great because of my acne scars, but it is also light and wears long. Plus it’s reasonably priced and one tube can last me a while.
Karey D.
Minneapolis
This is my holy grail foundation! This Foundation comes in my perfect color. It is super easy to blend and very full coverage to cover up my dark spots. Even though it is full coverage I would say it is very buildable as well.
KaeLaura W.
Hesperia, CA
I enjoyed the coverage of this foundation a lot. My only real problem with it was the color closet to me came off really yellow on my face and I had to buy an orange powder to try to balance it.
Aaryn K.
agoura hills
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This is the most full coverage foundation ever which I love! It dries matte and looks great on this skin. However , it clogs my pores and breaks me out! I still would repurchase as it’s amazing , but I can’t wear it every day!
Isabel F.
I just love it! It has the best finish and the most durable, it serves for my skin that is quite greasy in the T zone, it lasts a lot and you do not have to be touching up your makeup and cover 100% imperfections or acne marks
Tamara M.
This product is now on my "Go-To" list of products I'd consider "Ride Or Die". I was reluctant to try this product but truly it's became one of my favorites! Visit my profile for a more in depth review.
Keegan R.
Three Oaks, MI
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING
I’ve always gotten cheap foundation but for Christmas got this. Oh my god. Matches my skin perfectly. Lightweight. Goes on so nicely. Makes me look great. HIGHLY recommend!
Lisa D.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
My #1 foundation has been Kat Von D Lock it ever since it came out. I have combination skin and works wonder. It leaves a Beautiful matte finish and is very light weight with full coverage. I would highly recommend to others.
Alexis
I use this daily & love it. Would recommend if you are looking for full coverage. A little thick but not uncomfortable to wear. Highly recommend. Comes in lots of shades, including cool & warm tones. Very beautiful packaging.
Brittani W.
Proctorville, OH
Love the full coverage of this foundation. It’s very thick and I felt like it was difficult to spread. Definitely didn’t like applying this with a brush, a beauty blender did work a lot better.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.