Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Kaylee B.
Oh my gosh this Foundation is definitely amazing would be lost if I hadn't found this Foundation
Lorena R.
CHICAGO, IL
Love this rhe first time i tryed it i feel in love with this product i make sure i never run out
Nancy E.
Fontana , CA
Not to fond for this foundation, leaves skin feeling really heavy and cakey. Wouldn't buy again.
Natalie B.
Charleston, MO
Cover a tattoo or pimple, this stuff will do it. Very full coverage and stayed in place all day!
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
love this makeup but it break sme out it really has a nice finish and it stays all day and night
CINDY M.
I love it! It’s my perfect shade! And it’s so buildable without getting cakey, I really love it!
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT
Not a bad foundation but it comes off on clothes u gotta use setting spray. Great pigment though.
Rue A.
By far one of my favorite foundations. Has such great coverage and works well on my normal skin.
Lori S.
Really love this foundation it really covers all my flaws and it goes on smooth and stays on good
Brooke B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my go-to. Best foundation ive tried thus far. Love the coverage and the wide shade range
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon