Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Nikki H.
Stockbridge, GA
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Matches my skin perfectly. Lightweight. Blendable. Buildable. Doesn't look cakey. Matte finish.
Raleigh H.
Full coverage & matte like product states, but it does get streaky & kind of hard to blend out.
Dakkota S.
Clearfield, UT
Loved the full coverage this gave me! Made my skin looks super pretty & covered all my redness!
Vanee P.
Dallas, TX
Very thick foundation , don't recommend , I used it as concealer sadly , not good for dry skin
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
This is my favorite all time product of any foundation I have tried and it conceals everything
Mercedes G.
Nice matte finish on your face very lovely and full coverage . use good face primer under it .
Adriana O.
Winton , CA
I love this foundation cause of its amazing coverage goes on matte only thing is sort of drying
Lesley M.
I love this foundation!!! It applies smoothly and stays on all day! It gives me a matte finish
Arlinda  E.
San Antonio, TX
I love how full converge this foundation gives me but it's super drying. I try to make it work.
Marybel S.
Morehead
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this so much on my skin . But it's high price it's kat Von D lock it tattoo foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.