Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19871)
Media (1908)
Tammy
Long lasting foundation. I work red eye flight & this stayed on all night. Color looked great.
Juanita C.
Cleburne
Love this foundation, stays matte and stays on all day. Does not make my face break out or oily
Crystal T.
Victorville
Review for: Light 42, Light 45 more...
It's long lasting full coverage it feels smooth it doesn't feel drying matte it's light weight
Mia C.
This makeup is absolutely incredible it hides all the blemishes and goes very well to the skin
Rosanna B.
Orlando, FL
I love it is perfect perfect perfect , i have black circle and this help me alot to convert it
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I Saw a YouTube whose this and looks great on the skin I would like to try this out sometime 😘😘
Marjorie A.
san bruno, CA
Q melhor base que já usei na vida.... amo e não fico sem! Vale muito a pena adquirir essa base.
stephanie s.
San Antonio, TX
I love this foundation. I have ugly hyper pigmentation and scars, and this baby hides it all!!!
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
Super high coverage foundation. Amazing for photography and events where you want to look nice.
Yasmin G.
Chino, CA
This foundation covers all blemishes. I love that it lasts all day without melting off ur face
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.