Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1910)
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this product !! Make your skin be perfect !! Is easier to apply ! I bought by Sephora site
Alexis J.
Atlanta, GA
Definitely a pro formula. I just love the line. This foundation covers it all and long lasting!
Sarah G.
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This is a very heavy and full coverage foundation. Great for normal to oily skin. Matte finish.
Marjorie A.
san bruno, CA
Q melhor base que já usei na vida.... amo e não fico sem! Vale muito a pena adquirir essa base.
Adriana O.
Winton , CA
I love this foundation cause of its amazing coverage goes on matte only thing is sort of drying
Logan S.
Hilton, NY
Great match to my skin tone. Excellent full coverage with a soft matte look. A lot goes a long way. The price is decent. I have oily skin and this does not worsen it which pleases me. I would recommend to anyone looking for full coverage. Great blending!
Stephnie M.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a good foundation with full coverage compared to other foundations, this does its work.
Rosanna B.
Orlando, FL
I love it is perfect perfect perfect , i have black circle and this help me alot to convert it
Caitlyn L.
Bloomington, IN
loved this! can’t use now because i only
have my summer shade but loved it when i could use it!
Jessica G.
Orlando, FL
Perfect foundation for full coverage and flawless look! Definitely one of my go-to foundations.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.